Seedtec Machinery Co., Ltd. was founded in June 1984 with factory located at No. 13-17, Jen-Shing Rd.
Taiping, Taichung, Taiwan. The company address was changed in 1998 to No.121, Chen-Fu Rd. Taiping, Taichung.
In 2011, Seedtec moved to new factory building in Dali city, Taichung.
( Machines )
Seedtec specializes in designing and manufacturing a wide range of precision surface grinders such as,
precision surface grinders, NC surface grinders, CNC surface grinders, special-purpose grinders,
rotary table surface grinder, and cylindrical grinder, etc.
Seedtec surface grinders are sold under the brand name of SEEDTEC in foreign markets.
Currently, the total number of employees at Seedtec is over fifty.
Our monthly production capacity is approximately 50 machines, among which,
80% are sold to foreign markets and the remaining 20% are sold to the domestic market.
Our major markets cover Europe, the Americas, China and South-east Asia. Under the production and sales separation policy,
Seedtec's machines are sold through authorized distributors and agents.
With the most dependable quality and services, Seedtec's machines have been sold all around the world.